Registering your products with AccuQuilt has never been easier. There are three ways to register products on AccuQuilt.com
1. Make a purchase at AccuQuilt.com
Items purchased when you are logged in to your account at AccuQuilt.com will be added automatically to your list of registered product.
That list can be found in the upper right corner of the page once you're logged into AccuQuilt.com by clicking into My Account and selecting My Product Library.
2. Manually Register your cutters and dies on the AccuQuilt.com website
Please follow the below steps to manually register your products on our website. To register, you will first need to create an online account, if you haven’t done so already. You can review instructions here at How Do I Set Up An Account With AccuQuilt?
Once you're set up with an AccuQuilt.com account, you can register your product by following the instructions below.
a. Login to your online account
b. Click on My Account
c. Click on My Product Library
d. Click on the green Register Product and add the required information
- Order # (only if purchased from AccuQuilt - otherwise leave it blank),
- Product/Item # (AccuQuilt Item #s ONLY from the label on your product),
- Purchase Date (an approximate date is fine),
- Store Name (or perhaps "gift")
Important: we recommend using a laptop or a desktop computer with Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox when accessing our website. Our website is not fully operational when using a mobile device, tablet or iPad. Web browsers besides Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox do not fully load everything on our website.
3. Register through the Product Registration App
- View your AccuQuilt product library.
- Find a specific product with ease using the search tool.
- Easily register your AccuQuilt products by scanning the barcode or entering the product number.
- Look up detailed information about the products you own.
- Remove products from your library if you no longer own them.
Check out the video below on the AccuQuilt Product Registration app.
Still have questions?
- Please contact the Customer Experience team by creating a Help Center Support Ticket at: Create a Customer Support Ticket describing the your question. You can also contact us directly via online Live Chat, or by calling 1-888-258-7913, Monday - Friday between the hours of 8am - 5pm CT.