Registering your products with AccuQuilt has never been easier. There are three ways to register product on AccuQuilt.com
1. Make a purchase at AccuQuilt.com
Items purchased under your account at AccuQuilt.com will be added automatically to your list of registered product.
That list can be found once you're logged into AccuQuilt.com by clicking into My Account and selecting My Product Library.
2. Register on the AccuQuilt website
To register, you will first need to create an online account, if you haven’t done so already. You can review instructions here at How do I set up an account with AccuQuilt?.
Once you're set up with an AccuQuilt.com account, you can register your product by following the instructions below.
1. Login to your online account
2. Click on My Account
3. Click on My Product Library
4. Click on Register Product
Add the required information - entering only AQ item numbers. If the items were not purchased directly from accuquilt.com, skip the order number field. We recommend using a laptop or a desktop computer with Google Chrome when accessing our website.
3. Register through the Product Registration App
- View your AccuQuilt product library.
- Find a specific product with ease using the search tool.
- Easily register your AccuQuilt products by scanning the barcode or entering the product number.
- Look up detailed information about the products you own.
- Remove products from your library if you no longer own them.