AccuQuilt runs promotions periodically that change throughout the year. Check out the FAQ's below on how to get more information on Sales & Rebates.
What's on sale?
AccuQuilt runs a number of promotions throughout the year.
These might include:
- $ or % off select dies
- $ or % off cutters
- $ or % off based on total purchase amount
- $ or % off total purchase
- BOGO promotions
- Free with Purchase promotion
- In-store only promotions
- Cutter rebates
See the SALE page on our website for current promotions and refer to the details listed with each promotion for more information.
What are the rules of the rebate?
If AccuQuilt is running a rebate on products, please read details of promotion carefully to ensure your product applies to the promotion.
- All rebate promotions are specific to item number and include requirements for purchase and postmark dates. Limit one rebate submission per customer. The product must be purchased in factory-new condition. Postmarked date varies by rebate specifications.
- Read and complete the rebate coupon associated with specific promotion.
- Enclose your original receipt*. The receipt documentation must show the purchase date, the item purchased, and the name of the qualifying AccuQuilt Retailer.
- Please Note: If a valid receipt is not included, this will cause delays in processing your rebate check.
- Cash Register printed rebate claim forms do not qualify as the Sales Receipt.
- Both a Sales Receipt and Claim Form must be submitted. Receipt showing purchase of the item is required to qualify.
- If any information is missing and your claim has to be resubmitted, this will restart the 4 to 6 week processing period.
- Enclose your original UPC bar code cut out from the bottom of the product box. UPC BAR CODE? The AccuQuilt UPC Bar Code is located on the bottom of the product box. It consists of 12 numerical digits where the first six numbers are 699195 and are followed by six additional numbers.
- Mailing Address: (Postmarked: Promotion specific required date)
Attn: AccuQuilt (fill in specific details) Rebate Offer
PO Box 3344
Enfield, CT 06083
*AccuQuilt recommends making a copy of your receipt and completed rebate coupon for your records. Once we receive your rebate, please allow 4-6 weeks to process your rebate request.
Please note: All rebates must meet the criterion listed in the details section of the rebate form. For example purposes, guidelines are below:
Where can I find the rebate form?
If the rebate-eligible product was purchased at an AccuQuilt Signature Retailers, the retail store will have rebate forms available post-purchase.
If the item was purchased online at accuquilt.com, the rebate form will be automatically added to your available downloads upon purchase.
Or, visit the sale page, select the applicable offer, and the rebate form will be available.
What if the form is no longer online?
If rebate is no longer running, but the postmark requirement date has not yet passed, customers can reach out to our Customer Experience team. Customers have the option online live web chat, or submitting a support ticket. A helpful team member will be able to send the form via email.