Here is some helpful information regarding the lights on the GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter:
- No lights: Power is turned off, or the cutter is not plugged in
- Green Solid: Normal operation = Power is on.
- Green Flashing: Normal operation = Cutter is in the process of cutting fabric, keep hands and other items clear of the No-Hands Zone until the die exits the back of the cutter and the
motor stops, indicating that cutting is complete.
- Green Solid and Blue Solid: Cutter senses a touch in the No Hands Zone in or around the rollers. Remove your hands from this area, or stop touching the cutter in this area, for the cutter to resume cutting.
- Green Flashing and Red Solid: Power is on, but the cutter cannot pull the die through
(die jam). The cutter will reverse to clear the die, fabric and cutting mat.
- TIP: If the Solid Red light turns on while cutting, you may be trying to cut too many
layers of fabric and causing the die to jam.
- Red Solid: The unit is manual reverse mode. Proceed to step b in the instructions
- Red Flashing: The cutter has shut down as a safety precaution. Proceed to step c in
the instructions below.
- Troubleshooting TIP: Resetting your GO! Big Electric Cutter to clear a die jam.
Easily reset your cutter by following these steps:
- Push the power button once to turn off the cutter. Push the power button again. The cutter will turn on in the manual reverse mode (solid red light).
- Press and hold the power button to reverse the rollers and clear the die jam. Continue holding down the power button until the die can be removed from the cutting area. Once the die is removed, the red light will start flashing.
- Press the power button off and then back on to return the unit to the normal cutting mode.
Still have a question about the lights on the GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter?
- Please contact the Customer Experience team by creating a Help Center Support Ticket at: Create a Customer Support Ticket describing your question. You can also contact us directly via online Live Chat, Monday - Friday between the hours of 8am - 5pm CT.