Our return policy and instructions are included here
Our goal is for you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from AccuQuilt. If for any reason you are not satisfied, simply initiate your product return or exchange on returnable merchandise within 10 days from receipt of order to receive a full refund (less shipping charges). The returned items must be in new and unused condition and in the original packaging. Returned shipping costs will be at the customer's expense. Click here to see a list of non-returnable merchandise.
Returns and exchanges will be allowed if initiated within 30 days from receipt of order.AccuQuilt GO! Products
If you are not satisfied with an AccuQuilt product and did not purchase it directly from AccuQuilt, please contact the retailer where the product was purchased.
30-day Risk-Free Guarantee on AccuQuilt GO! Fabric Cutters (55100S, 55500):
We stand by our products and the brand experience. if you need to return your GO! cutter for any reason, we will happily provide you with an exchange or full refund (less shipping charges) if it’s within 30 days from the date of purchase.
How to Initiate a Return or Exchange
- A return merchandise authorization (RMA) is required for all returns
- Please contact the Customer Experience team by creating a Help Center Support Ticket at: Create a Customer Support Ticket describing the problem with your item, or by using our online Live Chat feature, Monday - Friday between the hours of 8am - 5pm CT.
- All returns must have a Return Material Authorization number (RMA #) clearly marked on the outside of the packaging. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA number.
- Pack the item to be returned securely in the original carton. On the outside of the box, write the RMA number and the appropriate address that was given to you by the Customer Service representative. Make sure that the package is fully sealed before shipping.
- We ask that the item be shipped via UPS, DHL, FedEx, or insured parcel post. Using one of these methods will allow the package to be traced and also make the credit process go much quicker. We are not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged.
Items NOT Eligible for Return or Refund
- Digitally delivered items (e.g., downloaded embroidery designs, embroidery CDs, downloaded patterns, or books) cannot be returned unless they are defective at the time of purchase and only for the same exact product. For non-defective downloaded products, AccuQuilt.com will not refund or exchange any purchase once the checkout process is completed. If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please contact Customer Service.
- Clearance or discontinued merchandise (i.e., product no longer available in retail stores or AccuQuilt.com.)
Still have questions?
- Please contact the Customer Experience team by creating a Help Center Support Ticket at: Create a Customer Support Ticket describing your question. You can also contact us directly via online Live Chat, Monday - Friday between the hours of 8am - 5pm CT.