Registering your products has never been easier. There are three ways to register products on the AccuQuilt website.
1. Make a Purchase
Items purchased when you are logged in to your account will be added automatically to your Product Library.
That list can be found in the upper right corner of the site by clicking on AQ Circle Account menu and selecting Product Library.
2. Manually Register Products
First, you will need to create an account, if you haven’t done so already. You can review instructions here at How Do I Set Up An Account With AccuQuilt?
Once you’re set up with an account, you can register your product by following these instructions:
- Login to your online account
- In the AQ Circle Account menu, click on Product Library
- Click on Register Product
There are a few required fields to help us correctly identify and organize your products. Other fields are primarily for your own use.
- Order #
- Product # – Required
- Purchase Date – Required (an approximate date is fine)
- Purchased From – Required (store name or a note for yourself)
3. Manually Register Products with Mobile App
Learn about the AccuQuilt Mobile App >