How to Store & Organize GO! Dies. Have you ever wondered "what is the best way to store my dies?"
We recommend that dies be stored on their sides or in a wire storage rack.
You can lay your dies flat depending on the amount of storage space you have available. However, if you store your dies flat, we suggest that you do not stack them. The extra pressure caused by the weight of subsequent dies can warp the cutting blades of the dies on the bottom of the stack and can damage the dies.
Let your imagination be your guide!
So which one do I choose?
We have a variety of die storage systems available on our AccuQuilt.com website. Check out the wide variety of systems shown here.
GO! Die Storage Racks
- GO! Die Storage Rack (55115)
Pre-Organized GO! Qube Blocks & Companions
- All of our mix and match Qubes come with their own storage boxes! You'll have everything you need right at your fingertips!
GO! Die Storage Boxes
Or you may prefer an Enclosed Die Storage system such as the
- GO! 10" x 10" Die Storage # 55852 or the
- GO! 6" x 12" Die Storage # 55851.
Cutting Cabinets Designed for GO!
- The GO! Quilt Block Center Cutting Cabinet (50910, 50911 and 50909) may just be the perfect solution for you.
Rolling Totes for Travel
- Take your quilting projects with you by utilizing the portability of the GO! Fabric Cutter Tote & Die Bag (55250 & 55251)